Established in Spring 2007, the monthly Inside Signal Processing Newsletter complements the bi-monthly IEEE Signal Processing Magazine to provide timely updates and resources to members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society.
Christian Debes, Csaba Benedek, Marco Guerriero, Yang Li, Yuhong Liu and Andreas Merentitis, Xiaorang Zhang.
The 5th IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing (GlobalSIP) will be held in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on November 14-16, 2017. GlobalSIP, as a new flagship IEEE Signal Processing Society conference, focuses on signal and information processing with an emphasis on up-and-coming signal processing themes. The conference features world-class plenary speeches, distinguished Symposium talks, tutorials, exhibits, oral and poster sessions, and panels. GlobalSIP is comprised of co-located General Symposium and symposia selected based on responses to the call-for-symposia proposals.
Featured symposia include:
• General symposium
• Sparse SP and deep learning
• Graph signal processing
• Distributed optimization and resource management over networks
• Control & information theoretic approaches to privacy and security
• SP for interference cancellation and full-duplex communication systems
• SP for Accelerating Deep Learning
• SP for Smart Cities & IoTs
• SP & ML in large medical datasets
• Big Data Analytics for IoT Healthcare
• Advanced Bio-SP for Rehabilitation and Assistive Systems
• Deep Learning for Intelligent Multimedia
• Knowledge-based Multimedia Computing
• Stochastic & approximate computing for signal processing and machine learning
• Signal and information processing (SIP) for smart grid infrastructure
• SIP for Healthcare Engineering
• SIP for Finance and Business
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers (up to 4 pages for technical content, an optional 5th page containing only references) and extended abstracts (up to 2 pages, for paper-less industry presentations and Ongoing Work presentations). Manuscripts should be original and written in accordance with the standard IEEE 2-column paper template. Accepted full-length papers will be indexed on IEEE Xplore. Accepted abstracts will not be indexed in IEEE Xplore, however the abstracts and/or the presentations will be included in the IEEE SPS SigPort. Accepted papers and abstracts will be scheduled in lecture and poster sessions.
• May 15, 2017 : Paper submission due
• June 30, 2017 : Final acceptance decisions notifications sent to all authors
#Machinelearning and #AI is having a growing role in customer engagement. Here’s how:
CALL FOR PAPERS: The IEEE Journal on Selected Topics in Signal Processing is now inviting submissions for a Special Issue on Hybrid Analog - Digital Signal Processing for Hardware-Efficient Large Scale Antenna Arrays. The deadline for submissions is 1 September 2017. For more information, view the call for papers on our website!