1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
We are delighted to report the rapid adoption of the development dataset for the acoustic source localization and tracking (LOCATA) challenge. Within less than a month since its release in February 2018, the LOCATA development dataset was already downloaded by 57 researchers.
The open-access LOCATA data corpus provides:
- audio recordings in a real acoustic environment using four different microphone arrays, for
- scenarios involving static loudspeakers, moving human talkers, and microphone arrays installed on static as well as moving platforms, and including
- ground-truth positional data of all microphones and sources.
If you are working within the fields of localization and/or tracking, register for your copy of the LOCATA data here: www.locata-challenge.org
© Copyright 2018 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.