1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
NOTE: The Technical Committee's EDICS list is derived from the Society's Unified EDICS list. You can view the Society's complete Unified EDICS ist and EDICS list approval process on the Unified EDICS page.
|CIS||COMPUTATIONAL IMAGING SYSTEMS|
|CIS-MI||Medical imaging: Image formation, reconstruction, restoration|
|CIS-HCC||Human Centric Computing|
|CIS-MRI||Magnetic resonance imaging|
|CIS-AIM||Acoustic Imaging: Computational acoustic and ultrasound imaging|
|CIS-NCI||Novel Computational Imaging Systems|
|CIS-NLC||Non-Linear Computational Imaging Systems|
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.