1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The Industry Digital Signal Processing Technology (IDSP) Standing Committee was formed in 1999 to promote the industry applications of signal processing technology and to also promote the industry participation in the SP Society and other IEEE societies.
From industry practice prospective, the functions of IDSP include (but are not limited to) the following:
© Copyright 2018 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.