1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The call for nomination of new TC member is now open!
The elected new members will serve from 2018/1/1 to 2020/12/31. Since there are 9 TC members whose term expires at the end of 2017, we expect to elect 9 new members this time.
- Candidates can be self-nominated or nominated by current TC members, retired TC members, as well as established people in the IFS field.
- The nominator should inform the nominee in advance.
- One nominator can nominate more than one candidate.
- The nominee should be an IEEE-SPS member or will join if elected.
- Prospective candidates must submit a nomination form (see attached) and a 1-page CV.
The detailed election procedures can be found here:
The schedule for this year's nomination and election is given below.
- Nomination Period: August 18 - September 24 (both included)
- Election Period: September 25 – October 1
- Final Results Announcement: October 4
Please submit the nomination material to the IFS Nominations and Elections Subcommittee (email alias: email@example.com). The subcommittee members include Julien Bringer, Roberto Caldelli, Siwei Lyu, Karthik Nandakumar, and Juan Ramón Troncoso-Pastoriza.
The nomination form can be found here
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.