Vicomtech-IK4, an international applied research centre in Visual Interaction and Communication Technologies located in San Sebastian (Spain) is looking for a researcher in speech processing technologies who is also motivated by the transfer of this knowledge into real world applications, through the development of advanced research prototypes built to solve real needs.
- Masters/PhD degree (or equivalent) in Speech Technologies or related field.
- Good written and spoken Spanish and English.
- Experience in signal processing.
- Experience in handling multimedia content and associated tools.
If you are:
- A person with scientific research interests.
- A team player with a creative personality.
- A multi-cultural research environment.
- A multidisciplinary research team.
- A group active in the international Speech and Natural Language Technologies research field.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter describing your experience and interest in the position to:
#Machinelearning and #AI is having a growing role in customer engagement. Here’s how:
CALL FOR PAPERS: The IEEE Journal on Selected Topics in Signal Processing is now inviting submissions for a Special Issue on Hybrid Analog - Digital Signal Processing for Hardware-Efficient Large Scale Antenna Arrays. The deadline for submissions is 1 September 2017. For more information, view the call for papers on our website!