1. Name: Signal Processing Theory and Methods (SPTM) Technical Committee (TC).
2. Purpose: The purpose of the SPTM TC is to promote the advancement of the theory and methods of Signal Processing, including the technical areas of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Statistical Signal Processing (SSP).
3. Scope of Interest: SPTM has a broad span, ranging from digital filtering and adaptive signal processing to statistical signal analysis, estimation and detection. Specific areas of interest are listed in the Editors' Information Classification Scheme (EDICS) of the SPTM TC.
4. Scope of Activities:
5. TC Membership:
6. Member Election Procedure:
7. TC Chair and Vice-Chair:
8. TC Chair and Vice-Chair Nomination Procedure:
9. Technical Committee Meeting: