1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
The Raytheon Applied Signal Technology (RAST) engineering team in Sunnyvale, CA, seeks a wireless digital signal processing (DSP) engineer to lead a team of DSP engineers and work with system and design engineers to develop, code, and debug signal processing algorithms for cutting-edge wireless signal processing systems, software defined radios and related applications.
The successful candidate will be able to:
Desirable Skills/ Experience:
You can also apply online at: https://jobs.raytheon.com/job/sunnyvale/wireless-dsp-engineer-lead-e04/4679/3743866