1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
As a SPS conference organizer you promote emerging technologies, bridge the gap between research and development and engineering and implementation, and build the community of Signal Processing. Conference organizers are a vital force behind the success of the Society.
The IEEE Signal Processing Society provides three types of conference sponsorships as listed below. A full description of each sponsorship can be found in of the IEEE Policies Section 10.1.2. Below is a brief description of each, and guidelines for obtaining such sponsorship.
The IEEE Signal Processing Society (SPS) is pleased to provide travel grants on a highly competitive basis to student authors and non-student authors in developing countries. The grants will be awarded to a limited number of applicants who have a genuine need for support, and the paper quality will be taken into consideration. SPS membership is required at the time when the application is made.