2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
SPS RESOURCE CENTER, is the IEEE Signal Processing Society’s online library of tutorials, lectures, presentations and more. It includes content specifically for SPS members. With SPS Resource Center, you have videos from the world’s leading signal processing experts at your fingertips. SPS Resource Center spans the breadth of signal processing topics, including but not limited to:
|- Audio & Acoustic Signal Processing
- Biomedical Signal Processing
- Image, Video & Multimedia Signal Processing
- Machine Learning
- Signal Processing Applications
|- Embedded Signal Processing
- Communications Signal Processing
- Multidimensional Signal Processing
- Sampling and Signal Reconstruction Techniques
You may submit to SPS Resource Center any of the following: video (MP4 format), slides, presentations or PDF files.
The following format must be used for recorded videos being submitted for the SPS Resource Center:
Interested in contributing a video of tutorial, presentation, workshop, or related documents? We’re always looking for your submissions . Email us your interest. Please be sure to include a proposed title along with your name and affiliation.
SPS Resource Center always welcomes new reviewers and editorial members.
Please review the Conference Capture Guidelines for the SPS Resource Center.
Any resource (videos, slides, posters, etc.) submitted for the Resource Center must have a completed IEEE Copyright and Consent form.