1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The Society provides an allotment up to $3,500 per SPS Chapter annually to use towards scheduling Society appointed Distinguished Lecturers or other invited speakers, provided they are pre-approved by the Chapters Coordinator. The allotment is to help defray speaker travel expenses. Any unused balance from one year does not carry over to the next.
The Society also provides support for coffee breaks and other small social gathering in conjunction with meetings up to $500 per SPS Chapter annually. Please note that funding will be done on a reimbursement basis and funds must be pre-approved by the Senior Manager, Operations.
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.