1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The purpose of the Bio Imaging and Signal Processing Technical Committee (BISP TC) is to promote activities within the broad technical field of biomedical image and signal processing. Specific areas of interest include (but are not limited to) biomedical imaging, molecular imaging, microscopy, computational image processing, and signal processing in computational biology and bioinformatics.
© Copyright 2021 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.