1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The Signal Processing Society has 13 Technical Committees (TCs) and two Special Interest Groups (SIGs) that all support a broad selection of signal processing-related activities associated with specific areas of study within the signal processing field.
Individuals with similar technical interests convene within Technical Committees, which offer opportunities for networking and developing strong community ties. Technical Committees are actively involved in awards, conferences, publications and educational activities. The Society’s leadership leans heavily on Technical Committee members for their advice on specific areas within signal processing. If you’re interested in getting involved in a Technical Committee as an Affiliate, please visit the Technical Committee Affiliates page to learn more and to fill out a Membership form.
Below is a list of the Society’s technical committees. Click to learn more about the individual committees, related news and their upcoming events.