1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The Boards and Committees oversee the Society’s long-term and day-to-day activities. Alongside the Board of Governors and Executive Committee, the Society has established boards that oversee award activities, conferences, membership, publications and technical directions and there are numerous Standing Committees that oversee chapter activities, member subgroups and more. Additionally, the Society has a number of Society Liaisons and Representatives who focus on specific areas of study within the signal processing field.
Board of Governors Group at IEEE ICASSP 2018 in Calgary, Canada.
(Click the image to view larger size)
© Copyright 2018 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.