1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The main duty of a Technical Working Group (TWG) is to bring together researchers from relevant communities to work together on a specific topic with the goal of establishing an emerging area and generating tangible end products in that given area. For more details, please refer to Bylaw 502.
If you are interested in submitting a proposal to create a Technical Working Group (TWG), please send it to the Vice President-Technical Directions.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.