1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The Signal Processing Society is governed by an Executive Committee and a Board of Governors, comprising Society Officers, and Members-at-Large and Regional Directors-at-Large who are appointed or elected, respectively, by voting members of the Society and oversee activities for the Society at large and at the regional level. In addition, numerous boards and committees oversee society conferences and events, awards, membership, publications and technical activities, as well as standing committees and society liaisons who work to ensure activities meet the Society’s vision and mission.
Please browse the links below to view the Society’s bylaws, constitution, policy and procedures, and IEEE’s governing documents.
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.