1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The Signal Processing Theory and Methods (SPTM) Technical Committee (TC) of the IEEE Signal Processing Society (IEEE-SPS) promotes activities within the technical areas of DSP and statistical signal processing theory and methods. The scope of SPTM has a broad span ranging from digital filtering and adaptive signal processing to statistical signal analysis, estimation and detection. Please see the SPTM TC EDICS link for specific areas of interest.
Among the functions of the SPTM committee are: sponsorship of workshops, symposia, special issues of the IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing and special sessions at ICASSP, review of ICASSP paper submissions, nomination of papers for the IEEE SP Society Paper Awards, and nomination of individuals for IEEE SP Society Major Awards.
If you would like to get involved into the activities of the TC, e.g., as a reviewer for ICASSP, sign up as an "Affiliate Member".
Following are presentation from IEEE ICASSP 2020 Virtual Conference, May 2020.