1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
SPTM-TC welcomes new members, but the size of the TC is restricted to 40. In our annual election process, typically 1/3rd of the membership rotates (about 13 members), and we aim to have a slate of candidates larger than twice the number of available slots. If you would like to be considered, check the membership responsibilities listed below, complete the nomination form, and find a nominator among the existing members who can write an endorsing statement on the form and submit it to the TC Chair. Members are expected to perform the following tasks (aspiring members are also expected to participate in ICASSP reviews prior to their election):
Download and complete a New Member Nomination Form.
The nominator must submit the completed form to the SPTM TC Chair by mid-September for membership starting the following year.