The choice of television programs (and arguably their quality) has exponentially expanded since the first TV was introduced. But the basic concept of watching TV hasn’t changed much. We see video images, whether live or recorded, in two dimensions.
1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The SPS blog aims to raise awareness about signal processing and Society-related topics to a general interest audience in an engaging, informal, and non-technical way. If you're interested in contributing to the SPS blog, please contact our communications partner, Stern Strategy Group, at IEEESPSteam@sternstrategy.com for editorial guidelines and additional information.