1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
If you are willing to share your work with the BISP community through a webinar, please fill out this form.
Webinars will be hosted on Webex with recordings made available in the IEEE Signal Processing Society Ressource Center following the live events.
|SPS BISP TC Webinars|
|2 November 2022 | Justin Dauwels
Artificial Intelligence for Applications in Neurology
|4 October 2022 | Selin Aviyente
Multi-Frequency Functional Connectivity Networks of the Brain
|5 July 2022 | Michael Unser
Splines and Imaging: From Compressed Sensing to Neural Nets
|7 June 2022 | Baiying Lei
Multi-Modal and Multi-Time Neuro-Imaging Learning for Brain Disease Analysis
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.