1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
The IEEE Maker Project competition has launched and will run through 17 September 2016. This year, Thomas Coughlin, IEEE Senior member and Chair of the IEEE Public Visibility Committee, will serve as the host of this competition and will be featured in an ongoing video series that will highlight cool projects and events on the contest website.
If you’ve been tinkering with a tech project that solves complex problems and has application in the real world, here’s your chance to showcase your work. Contest categories include accessibility, education, entertainment, health and safety, sustainability, and transportation.
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.