1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The main goal of the CARLA Autonomous Driving Challenge is to achieve driving proficiency in realistic traffic situations.
Agents will have to drive through a set of predefined routes. These routes will be the same for all teams. For each route, agents will be initialized at a starting point and will be asked to drive to a destination point, given a high-level description of the route in terms of driving instructions, e.g. [GO-STRAIGHT, TURN-LEFT, END], etc. These instructions represent the decisions an agent needs to take at intersections and roundabouts. Additionally, participants in Track 3 (HD Maps) will receive a set of waypoints encoding GPS positions representing the route.
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.