1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
News and Resources for Members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
A system with a feedback loop typically experiences a delay between its forward and feedback paths. This is a phenomenon commonly observed in power amplifiers and can be addressed with a Cartesian feedback linearization loop that seeks to synchronize the forward and feedback paths for optimal performance.
Learn about an adaptive phase alignment algorithm to achieve this with fixed point DSP hardware through the Application Corner of the IEEE Signal Processing Magazine (January 2010).
© Copyright 2024 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.