1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
The voting membership of the IEEE annually elects officers that serve on the top-tier IEEE governing bodies. All eligible voting members on 30 June 2010, as well as those elevated to Member or Graduate Student Member grade on or before that date, are eligible to vote in this year's IEEE Election to begin in August 2010. To help ensure you receive the ballot package, please review your contact information, member preferences, and education information by 15 June 2010. Information about the IEEE annual election can be found at this link.
Student members elevated to Graduate Student Member or Member grades (Student members or Graduate Student members with graduation dates between 1 January and 30 June 2010): be sure to update the education information to avoid missing the membership grade elevation and miss the opportunity to vote in the annual election.
Associate members are not eligible to vote in the annual election. To apply for transferring to Member grade, please complete the online form. Member grade implies that a member has demonstrated that he/she is regularly employed in IEEE-designated fields with a combination of education and work experience for at least six years.
Offices on the 2010 Annual Election Ballot include:
- IEEE President-Elect, 2011;
- IEEE Division Director-Elect, 2011, for Division I, III, V, VII, and IX;
- IEEE Region Director-Elect, 2011-2012, for Region 2, 4, 6, 8, 10;
- IEEE Standards Association Board of Governors Member-at-Large, 2011-2012 (two positions);
- IEEE Technical Activities Vice President-Elect, 2011;
- IEEE-USA President-Elect, 2011, and IEEE-USA Member-at-Large, 2011-2012 (for US members).
IEEE Division IX Director Election
The IEEE Signal Processing Society (SPS) is one of the seven technical societies belonging to Division IX. All eligible SPS members will have an opportunity to vote for Division IX Director-Elect. Division Directors represent the membership of his/her Division in the IEEE Assembly as a voting delegate. The candidates for Division IX Director are José M.F. Moura, Anthony K. Milne, and Robert Rassa.
|Call for Nominations: Chair, Women in Signal Processing Committee and Chair, Young Professionals Committee||10 July 2020|
|ALASKA 2 Steganalysis Challenge is Open||13 July 2020|
|Nominations Open for 2020 SPS Awards||1 September 2020|
|Call for Nominations: SPS Chapter of the Year Award||15 October 2020|
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.