1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
Applicants are invited for one Postdoc position starting Fall 2010 in the field of wireless networks supporting multimedia applications. Successful candidate will be working in the research group of Prof. Lin Cai (please visit www.ece.uvic.ca/~cai for details), in Dept. of E&CE, University of Victoria (UVic), Canada. The contract length is one-year and is renewable subject to performance and funding availability.
Applicants must have a strong background and research record in at least one of the following areas: computer networks, wireless communications, image/video signal processing, or a closely related area. We will consider areas of research that overlap with our current projects (such as IPTV distribution, protocol design and optimization for gigabit wireless access network, VANET, underwater networks, etc.) and other emerging areas. For interested applicants, please email the following information to Prof. Cai <cai AT ece.uvic.ca> with the word "postdoc" in the subject:
- detailed curriculum vitae;
- transcripts (unofficial one is OK);
- research statement;
- contact information of referees (at least two);
- two sample publications, technical reports, or thesis.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.