1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
The 2011 IEEE James L. Flanagan Speech and Audio Processing Award is being presented to Julia Hirschberg, Columbia University, New York, NY. IEEE selected Prof. Hirschberg to receive the award, "for pioneering contributions to speech synthesis and prosody research." This award was founded and is sponsored by the IEEE Signal Processing Society.
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.