1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
IEEE-SPS/Connexions Project aims to provide High-quality open-access educational content for students, instructors, practitioners, and the developing world.
For examples of collections in Connexions, please see “Digital Signal Processing: A User’s Guide” collection. This collection is intended both for the practicing engineer with a basic knowledge of DSP and for a second course in signal processing at the senior or first-year postgraduate level. FFTs, digital filter design, adaptive filters, and multirate signal processing are covered with an emphasis on the techniques that have found wide use in practice.
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.