1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
We would like to bring to your attention two articles from the IEEE Pulse Magazine that we believe will be of interest to Signal Processing Society members. The articles are:
Biosensors in Diabetes
Can the biosensor, the centerpiece of the artificial pancreas, be improved?
Advances in Management Technology for Diabetes
From personal reminders to digital doctors, new apps are making it easier to manage the disease.
The complete issue of IEEE PULSE is available at http://www.pulse.embs.org.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.