1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
IEEE Meetings, Conferences and Events (MCE) is constantly striving to make the organizing experience easier and more enjoyable. The Conference Education Program will enable organizers of any experience level, location, organizational unit (OU), or role to conveniently and easily gain understanding of the principles and skills necessary for running an IEEE-sponsored conference, including requirements; standards; "best practices”; and MCE resources, services, and tools available.
The program has three components:
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.