1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
The IEEE Control Systems Letters (L-CSS) publishes peer-reviewed brief articles that provide a rapid and concise account of innovative ideas regarding the theory, design, and applications of all aspects of control engineering.
Key features of L-CSS:
|Call for Nominations: IEEE Technical Field Awards||15 January 2022|
|Call for Officer Nominations: Vice President-Education and Vice President-Membership||21 February 2022|
|Nominate an IEEE Fellow today!||1 March 2022|
|Call for Nominations for Editor-in-Chief, IEEE Signal Processing Letters||4 April 2022|
|Call for Nominations: IEEE Medals & Recognitions||15 June 2022|
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.