1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
Udacity formed their core Self-Driving Car Team, together with Google Self-Driving Car founder and Udacity President Sebastian Thrun. Now, the online education company is building an open source self-driving car as part of its effort to offer its self-driving car nanodegree program.
The problem of making the car autonomous is broken down into several challenges. Currently, there are four challenges and the fifth is coming.
For more details, please visit https://www.udacity.com/self-driving-car.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.