1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
Machine learning and new signal/image processing techniques are changing our lives at a rapid pace. However, would you think that your vending machine may actually have facial recognition algorithms to offer you a drink? That's new and interesting, but not so distant future.
For more details, please read https://venturebeat.com/2017/10/21/vending-machines-are-getting-smarter-with-machine-learning-and-facial-recognition/
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.