1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
We are looking for people to join the voice research team in our London office who can drive new ideas and create IP and techniques which will enable the development of leading-edge and differentiated voice-related features. We are looking at all levels of experience starting from summer-interns, year placement in industry, MSc graduates, recent PhDs or more experienced individuals with industrial or postdoc work.
Required Skills and Qualifications
For more information contact Rahim Saeidi on firstname.lastname@example.org.