1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Institute of Electronics and Computer Science (EDI) announces the opening of the competition for preliminary selection of postdoctoral applications for submission to the State Education Development Agency (SEDA) under the Activity 22.214.171.124 “Post-doctoral Research Aid” of the Specific Aid Objective 1.1.1 “To increase the research and innovative capacity of scientific institutions of Latvia and the ability to attract external financing, investing in human resources and infrastructure” of the Operational Programme “Growth and Employment”.
The postdoctoral applications must correspond to the main research directions of EDI:
1. Extremely precise event timing for ground and space domains.
2. Signal processing and embedded intelligence.
3. Smart sensors and IoT.
4. Remote sensing and space data processing.
5. Robotics and machine perception.
The deadline for submission is 24 June, 2019.
The postdoctoral researchers intending to participate in the Activity are asked to send (firstname.lastname@example.org):
– Curriculum vitae (form by Europass);
– A numbered list of publications;
– The title and the summary of the intended research.
After receiving the required documents, a communication between EDI and the applicant will start on preparing the research application.
More information: +371 67554500; email@example.com
© Copyright 2023 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.