1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
You will work in a highly collaborative, interdisciplinary team environment. You will develop digital signal processing solutions that directly impact the sound quality experienced by our customers. You will contribute at every level of product development:
Two or Three years' experience in DSP product development. More important is a strong ability to identify and solve challenging technical problems.
Beneficial Skills (not required but advantageous)
B.S. in related technical discipline (EE, Physics, Computer Science); Graduate degree is a plus