1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
In search of digital signal processing engineer to help in patent stage of new product. Must specialize in noise cancellation and /or voice recognition Must be able to develop concept in both hardware and software. Project will start upon finding ideal candidate. 1 week initial timeline with $150 compensation. In addition, company equity will be offered upon successful completion and selection of your alpha version. Company location is in Dallas, but work will be done remotely. If you are interested, please email your credentials and any work samples to email@example.com
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.