1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The School of System Design and Intelligent Manufacturing is a multidisciplinary school in Southern University of Science and Technology with diversified specialties in design, intelligent manufacturing, computer engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, materials science and engineering, and system management.
Please visit the website at https://sdim.sustech.edu.cn/ for more information about the School.
Post Specification (10 posts)
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in following areas:
The appointee will be required to:
(a) have a PhD degree in related disciplines;
(b) have relevant post-qualification experience in teaching and research;
(c) have an excellent publication record in peer-reviewed international journals;
(d) For the posts in Design, the qualifications include:
(1) applicants should have Master’s or PhD in Design;
(2) a relevant professional qualification plus extensive industrial experience in product design and development.
Remuneration and Conditions of Service
A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered. Appointment will be on a tenure-track term.
Application process: please send the application materials to