1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The aim of this PhD project is to develop a novel ultrasound methodology that enables non-invasive read-out of the acoustic properties of radiation-sensitive microbubbles in order to construct a dose map. Hereto, acoustic models of wave propagation through soft tissue will be combined with advanced signal processing techniques. The developed methodology will extensively be validated in experimental setups (both in-vitro and in-vivo).
© Copyright 2021 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.