1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
We have an open position for PhD student in area of PHY/MAC layer targeting low latency IoT applications. The research will be carried out in the Communication Systems and Network group at Mid Sweden University.
The applicants should meet following criteria:
- Hold M.Sc. degree in Electrical engineering, Signal Processing, Engineering Mathematics, Computer science, or similar domain
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong mathematical background
- Background in wireless communications, signal processing, and optimization is welcome
Deadline for submitting your application is June 16, 2019. More information about the position and application procedure is found here: https://www.miun.se/en/meet-mid-sweden-university/career/jobs/vacancy/phd-student-in-computer-and-system-science/
Prof. Mikael Gidlund
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.