1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Signal processing and communication students? We are looking for you!
The Signal Acquisition, Modeling, Processing, and Learning (SAMPL) lab headed by prof. Yonina Eldar is recruiting Masters and PhD students for cutting edge research in radar, communications, and analog-to-digital conversion.
Candidates with strong electrical engineering or communication systems engineering background are invited to send their CV to Yonina.firstname.lastname@example.org
Attractive salary and allowances package in accordance with the MSCA ITN action rules. The gross amounts are 3469 € (salary), 600 € (mobility allowance) and 500 € (family allowance). The exact salary will be confirmed upon appointment:
Start date: Immediately
© Copyright 2021 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.