1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The Signal Acquisition, Modeling, Processing and Learning (SAMPL) lab headed by Prof. Yonina Eldar at the Weizmann Institute of Science is recruiting post-doctoral students for cutting-edge research
at the intersection of signal processing, information theory and learning. The work will be performed in collaboration with Prof. Muriel Medard at MIT, working with collaborative and supportive teams.
Background in one or more of the above areas required with the desire to expand into the other areas.
Interested candidates should send a CV, references and cover letter to email@example.com.
© Copyright 2021 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.