1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
As a Principal Research Scientist you will do research into all aspects of speech recognition algorithms with the aim of optimizing accuracy. This will include research into algorithms to increase robustness to various acoustic conditions encountered in real-world data, as well as underlying modelling techniques.
This position can be filled in our office in Cambridge, UK.
Education: Ph.D. or Master degree in speech recognition or machine learning