1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
A Radar Systems Project Lead is required to provide program support to the U.S. Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC) Battlespace Applications Branch Precision Radars Team at Picatinny, NJ. The Radar Project Lead supports development, evaluation and test of Precision Fires Radars.
Location: Picatinny, NJ
Clearance: Current US Secret Clearance
Apply: Online at https://www.idealinnovations.com/careers
Ideal Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Ideal Innovations, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.