1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
To work on unified methodologies to extract information from speech that allows to infer a variety of speech properties relating to the emotional state. Methods should be robust and the work should keep further speech attributes in mind. The position is funded by the Innovate UK (UKRI) project MAUDIE and by IIKE in collaboration with Emotech Ltd. Salaries are at University of Sheffield grade scales 7.1 - 7.9, and the opening is for 12 months.
© Copyright 2018 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.