1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
To work on advanced deep learning methods to build robust and high performance methods for speech recognition that can work in the context of many languages and that allow fast building of recognition systems for new languages.
The position is funded by the Voicebase Centre for Speech and Language Technologies. Salaries are at University of Sheffield grade scales 7.1 - 7.9, and the opening is for 2 years, with the possibility of extension. More details can be found at: https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BKA854/research-associate-in-multi-lingual-au...
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.