1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The speech technology research group at the IBM T. J. Watson Research Center in Yorktown Heights, NY is seeking research scientist candidates with demonstrated publication records in top machine learning, speech, vision, or natural language processing conferences. The role will focus on fundamental research on speech recognition models and algorithms, in collaboration with other IBM researchers and the IBM Data and AI development organization, as well as delivery of new technologies into IBM's Watson speech services.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
• Expert in programming, experimental, and quantitative skills
• Intermediate experience in deep learning
• Proven publication track record at top machine learning, speech, vision, or natural language processing conferences
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
• Proficiency with PyTorch or other deep learning frameworks
• Prior experience in speech recognition is welcome but not necessary
Required Education : Doctorate Degree
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.