1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The Delft Technology Fellowship offers high-profile, tenure-track positions to outstanding female academic researchers in research fields in which Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) is active. As a fellow, you will be offered the unique chance to establish your own research programme of international repute, including a generous start-up funding. The fellowships are awarded at Assistant, Associate or full Professor level.
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.