1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The SUMO Challenge targets the development of algorithms for comprehensive understanding of 3D indoor scenes from 360° RGB-D panoramas. The target 3D models of indoor scenes include all visible layout elements and objects complete with pose, semantic information, and texture. Algorithms submitted are evaluated at 3 levels of complexity corresponding to 3 tracks of the challenge: oriented 3D bounding boxes, oriented 3D voxel grids, and oriented 3D meshes. SUMO Challenge results will be presented at the 2019 SUMO Challenge Workshop, at CVPR.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.