1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
This challenge is the 4th annual installment of International Challenge on Activity Recognition, previously called the ActivityNet Large-Scale Activity Recognition Challenge which was first hosted during CVPR 2016. It focuses on the recognition of daily life, high-level, goal-oriented activities from user-generated videos as those found in internet video portals.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.