1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
We present a new large-scale dataset focusing on semantic understanding of person. The dataset is an order of magnitude larger and more challenge than similar previous attempts that contains 50,000 images with elaborated pixel-wise annotations with 19 semantic human part labels and 2D human poses with 16 key points. The images collected from the real-world scenarios contain human appearing with challenging poses and views, heavily occlusions, various appearances and low-resolutions. This challenge and benchmark are fully supported by the Human-Cyber-Physical Intelligence Integration Lab of Sun Yat-sen University.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.